Here is a basic way to save and get freebies:
1. The first step is to subscribe to the email club’s of your favorite stores and restaurants. Most places will send an email during your birthday month or on the day of your birthday for a free of cheap item.
For example, Ihop gives free pancakes when your sign up for MyIhop and for your birthday, and the anniversary of your sign up date.
2. Next, download the apps to the stores and restaurants.These also gives coupons and offers inside the app itself.
Example: McDonald’s offers coupons in their app that can be scanned for use.
3. Sign up to rewards clubs that offer free items when you spend or reach a certain amount.
Example, Chipotle offers a free entree when you reach 1250 points with their chipotle rewards program. You get 10 points per $1 spent. (So you would have to spend $150)
4. Always give your email address when prompted by the sales associate at the store. This also is a way to receive coupons to your email.
5. Look out for direct mailers. Some stores still send direct mailers with coupons on them, to their customers, such as Bath and Body works and Bed Bath and Beyond.
6. Retail stores also send out offers and coupons to credit card holders and sometimes have special events and exclusives just for card holders.
example: Angel’s credit card by Victoria secret