Here is a list of business that offer free or inexpensive items for your birthday if you are signed up to their email or loyalty club.
- Applebee’s-Free birthday treat when you sign up to their email club
- Auntie Anne’s -Free pretzel on your birthday when you register to their Pretzel Perks program
- Baskin Robbins-Free scoop when you opt in to the birthday club
- Benihana- You get a $30 birthday certificate during your birthday month when you sign up to the chef’s table. You have to at least purchase one entree and the certificate has to be used. Monday -Friday. Make sure to read the fine print of the certificate.
- Chick-Fil-A gives a free cookie for your birthday if you are signed up to their loyalty program Chick-Fil-A one.
- Starbucks- If you sign up for my Starbucks rewards you get a free drink or one food item on the day of your birthday.
- Denny’s-Denny’s offer a free Build Your Own Grand Slam during your birthday month when you register for the Denny’s Rewards program.
- Ihop- Free stack of pancakes on your birthday when you register for my Ihop
- Jamba Juice- Free birthday juice of smoothie when you register for Jamba rewards and spend at least $15 throughout the year in orders
Bath and body works-Free birthday gift when you register for my Bath and Body works rewards club (available in select areas)
Ulta -Get a free gift on your birthday plus earn 2X points on all purchases in your birthday month. And if you’re Platinum or Diamond, you get an extra special birthday gift.
Sephora-Free birthday gift when you register for their beauty insider club.
The Body Shop-$10 off your purchase when you sign up to Love Your Body rewards club