Expecting? Here are a few free baby items to help get you started
- Amazon-You get a baby box (worth up to $35 value) .There are a few steps you have to complete before you can ear the free baby box.
- First, you have to sign up for Amazon if you don’t already have an account
- Second, create the baby registery
- Third, sign up for amazon prime. Something therey offer a 30 day free trial or a week trial for 1.99, there is also a 6 month free trial for students ($6.49) a month after and ebt and medical card holders can get prime for $5.99 a month
- Fourth, Add items to your registry. Amazon when give you a checklist of each category of which you have to add an item. (example: bathtime,feeding diapering..) .There will be a status bar showing how complete your checklist is. Once it show complete
- Fifth, Buy, $10 worth of eligible products . It will also counts if someone buys $10 worth of eligible products off your registry. You have to wait until your items ship before you can claim the baby box.
2. Target- You get a free welcome bag(value $100) that has coupons and free samples in it for creating a registry. You can get the bag by going to guests services. You can also receive a 15% off registry coupon to use for anything that is left on your registry eight weeks before you baby’s arrival. The coupon can be used twice. Once in store and Once online
3. Walmart- They offer a free baby registry welcome box (up to $40 value) when you create a baby registry.
4. Buy Buy Baby- You get a free goody bag and a 15% completing discount for 15% off anything remaining on you registry.